1.1 I Executive Search AB, established in Sweden with the address Prästgatan 44 A, 111 29 Stockholm, Sweden, corporate registry number 556819-9243 (herein ”I Executive Search”, ”we”, or ”us”) is a premier executive search firm specializing in recruitment and assessment of professionals of the highest calibre.
1.2 I Executive Search registers prospective candidates for new recruitments (”Candidates”) and delivers recruitment services to employers seeking to recruit (”Clients”). This process is herein referred to as our ”Services”.
2. Controller of personal data and legal basis for processing
2.2 Our processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (herein “GDPR”).
2.3 Our processing of your personal data is based on:
- the performance of a contract with you as a Client;
- for the purpose of our legitimate interest to keep a register of Candidates;
- when necessary to comply with legal obligations pursuant to EU and Member State law.
3. Our purposes for processing
3.1 I Executive Search needs to process personal data in order to supply Clients with prospective Candidates for their recruitment needs and to provide Candidates with potential job offerings from Clients. You can not be a Candidate unless we can process your personal data.
3.2 Client’s personal data is used for delivery of Services, invoicing, customer service and communicating with you as a Client. Some of your personal data is also processed to comply with legal obligations, such as for bookkeeping.
3.3 Candidate’s personal data is used to keep a candidate profile.
4. How we collect your personal data
4.1 We collect personal data from you as a Candidate by conducting a background research process including publicly available information about you as a Candidate. Information may be sourced from workplace websites, social media websites such as LinkedIn and from people that we have been in contact with concerning recruiting.
4.2 We collect personal data from you as a Client when you contact us or have a contractual relationship with us.
5. The personal data that we process
5.1 ”Personal data” is any information that can be attributed to a living, natural person. We collect and process the below categories of personal data, to deliver our Services.
5.2 I Executive Search collects the following data from you as a Client:
- Identifiers – first and last name of the Client’s designated contact person(s) together with the Client’s registered company information, such as name corporate registry number and address.
- Contact information – at least one of the following; e-mail address and phone number.
5.3 I Executive Search collects the following data from you as a Candidate:
- Identifiers – such as first and last name.
- Contact information – such as your e-mail address, phone number and social media profile.
- Qualifications – such as your current and previous workplace(s) and job description(s), education, preferences and interests, other experiences, reference checks, benchmarks and interview performance.
6. Who we share the data with
6.1 I Executive Search will share your data with other companies and organisations in order to deliver our Services. If you are a Candidate, we will share your personal data with a Client only when you have agreed to be presented to that specific Client. If you are a Client, we will not share any personal data with Candidates unless we have your consent to do so.
6.2 We may also share your data with other parties when this is necessary in order to (i) fulfil our contractual obligations toward you, (ii) fulfil legal obligations pursuant to laws, other regulations or decisions made by courts or authorities.